Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Story Behind the Story


Ever wishing to spend time in Faerieland, this story came one day while lounging in bed with my faithful Yellow Dog and independent Pooter Cat.  My animals have always had voices in my life so it's only natural that I imagine exactly what it is that they would say................

This came from the end of my imagination (and pencil) as a sound recording but I could imagine it as a lovely animation, say from the producers of Jakers!  The Adventures of Piggly Winks or, dare I even hope, the artist who envisioned the wondrous Jane and the Dragon.

 Well, a girl can dream, can't she.  And if a Mom, a Cat and a Yellow Dog can save Faerielande.....well then, I imagine anything can happpen.........

Enjoy......................
xox
~Mimi

No comments: